Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Flower of the month.... March!

Again I do this flower of the month to educate and inform readers of types of flowers so that whether they come to me or not they can still know a little about what is out there.

This month's flower is something that I will be using in an upcoming wedding (Dana). I used them in my own bridal bouquet, they have a nice citrus fragrance, and come in lots of colors. This flower that I speak of is a good one for a garden theme or wildflower look. March's flower is Freesia. This flower is not usually used for a main flower because is fairly dainty. Although because of it's nice fragrance and unique shape and look it is used more often than you know.

Trumpet shaped blooms and small green buds, they are very cute!

So many colors!

The little green parts that are sticking out is freesia, this is what I'll try to replicate for Dana.


No comments:

Post a Comment