Saturday, July 25, 2009

Red Wine Design

This is a bridal bouquet that I did in June 2009. The bride was getting her bridals taken and wanted a bouquet. Her colors were Cream, Red Wine, and Black.

In this bouquet I used black mini Calla Lilies, 'Stelle' Roses, 'Vendella' Roses, and red Asiatic Lilies. I also used a couple white mini Calla Lilies.

In the end this was one of my favorite bouquets. I know that the young lady who used it was nervous due to the weather but the flowers would've held up great no matter what.
Tell me what you think of this design, leave a comment...

1 comment:

  1. Meghan! I love what you are doing. Flowers are so much fun/the biggest pain ever. I love the dark rich colors. and your handle wraps are beautiful. Do you get your flowers from Red Mountain?

    ReplyDelete